- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 2-3 weeks after your payment has been received.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you need a piece by a specific date please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you place your order, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- All ring sizes come in US sizing. Please be sure of your ring size when placing an order, as once your ring is made it can most likely not be resized. Every ring on the site can be made in any US ring size.
- Each necklace can be made with any additional length extension. Please read the length of each necklace in the description to ensure it will fit.
- In the case you do need added length we can provide a length extension for an additional fee.
- International shipping is free! However, shipping time does not consider the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally delivery may take an extra few days due to Post Office delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once the order has been shipped, to enable you to track your parcel independently.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Pieces are shipped via UPS, with insurance covering your order based upon the value of each piece.
- Our website prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).
- We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept payment through PayPal.
- You can also get in touch with us for instructions on how to pay via bank transfer.
Your order will be shipped in an unbranded shipping box and is packaged in a Tessa Jewelry unique box.
Because all pieces are made to order, refunds and returns are not accepted unless the item is damaged or there was a mistake on our part.
In the case of a repair or damaged piece, we do not refund shipping costs and will cover damages up to a week of delivery. If we believe the item was intentionally damaged or misused we reserve the right to refuse any exchange or return.
- Your jewelry is precious and does require some care and attention on a daily basis.
- Remove all jewelry when washing your hands, putting on perfume, or applying face cream.These products may cause the metal to tarnish.
- Avoid contact with household detergents.
- Avoid putting your jewelry near sources of intense heat such as tanning beds, hot tubs, etc.
- Avoid wearing jewelry at the gym, the beach, swimming in the pool, or during any active sport.
- These environments could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or loosen diamonds.